July 18th, 2017|
Mr. Owens devotes his practice exclusively to representing plaintiffs in personal injury and wrongful death claims. His primary focus is automobile/tractor-trailer accidents, dog bites, slip/trip and falls, medical malpractice, injuries from dangerous products, job injuries and nursing home abuse.
Before joining forces with Mr. Mulherin to open Owens & Mulherin in 2001, Mr. Owens worked for Bouhan, Williams and Levy, LLP, from 1986 to 2000 in civil litigation.
- B.A., Vanderbilt University, cum laude, 1983
- J.D., University of Georgia School of Law, cum laude, 1986
- Georgia, 1986
- American Trial Lawyers Association
- Georgia Trial Lawyers Association
- Savannah Bar Association
- Savannah Trial Lawyers Association
- State Bar of Georgia